Junior Bead Club
Pricing: $12 per week or buy a 5-week pass for $50.
How to sign up: Come to the store, send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (905-372-5111) to reserve a spot for your child.
What's included: All of the supplies required for the lesson's projects are included in the price. Projects will range from "crafty" seasonal items to more traditional beading projects that will teach the various techniques that beaders use.
Two simple stringing activities are designed for younger children although other ages will enjoy these activities as well.
- Each child will make a clasped bracelet (key chain, if preferred) and a beaded bookmark.
- Each child will receive an organza pouch to store her/his work.
- A large selection of beads including semi-precious will be available.
- The birthday child will receive a beading princess tiara.
- Printed invitations with envelopes are provided.
- Bottled water for each child.
- You may provide a cake to be served after the craft activity is finished. (Please supply utensils, plates and napkins.) We have a small refrigerator/freezer if you need to store food.
- 90 minutes
- $125 (+ HST) for up to 8 children; $15 (+ HST) per additional child